Friday, February 15, 2008

Thank you Kristen

On Wednesday when I was resting on the sofa with the crud, one of my monsters handed me this package. It was my heart full of supplies swap package - Hosted by Kari over at ArtsyMama. I was paired with an old friend - Kristin. Hey there mommy and baby Julen.

Kristin is anamazingly talenteded felt, fiber, and stitch artist. I am always tickled to receive packages from her.

Please don't be jealous when you see the goodness bestowed on me.

These adorable felted mushrooms. Look how tiny they are. (That is the box cover in the background) These will be displayed in a print drawer cubby in MaggieGrace world.

The enclosed card - added to my favorite art cards. I have a question - how do all of you keep your cards? Do you display them? If so - then how? I have a sewing machine drawer full of cards from various people. I thumb through them and drool again and again - but I would like to be able to see them at a glance.
My- my - what could be in this squishy little package with the bakers twine (thank you kristin - for all of that stuff you sent) and a wonderful textured button.

It's a pincushion. I saw this over at her place and loved it. What I did not realize from her picture was that each of those conversation hearts is an individual pin. Waaaaaay cool.


The actual box of goodness - just look at how much fun I get to have. There was also a felt heart pin - wore it yesterday - and received many compliments. Even a plumber, who properly used the word brooch, commented on it.

I forgot to take pictures of the package I sent her. I hope she gets as much happiness and joy as I did when I opened mine.

Go over and tell her congrats on that new baby boy too. He is beautiful.

Have a wonderful weekend.


4 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

I have one word to say about that whole box of lovely goodness.............ENVY!!!

Very Mary said...

OOOOH! That helps make ya feel better, doesn't it?

Felicia said...

What awesome treasures :)

kristin said...

i am thrilled you are happy with everything!! THANK YOU!! it was fun to swap with you again :)