Tuesday, March 17, 2009

can't touch this

I do not look like this - doesn't even come in my size - there is a reason for that. Because there has to be a weight limit on some things.
Nor do I look like this - anybody remember I Dream of Jeannie.

MaggieGrace is dumbfounded today. Actually it was yesterday.




Anybody remember MC HAMMER. Especially these pants...........




Well ---- I got my Anthropologie email yesterday about the spring catalog. Yes I immediately said "those were horrible the first time and some thing really needed to stay dead." I then forwarded an OMG of that email to all my buddies.









I love Anthro. Well most of the time I love Anthro, but the horrible fashion mistake above is listed at 178.00 american dollars.






I do not look like her. I do not have 178.00 to waste. There will be no "I dream of Genie" costume in my wardrobe this spring.




Wanted - Genie who's ass will fit in a freaking wine cask -Just doesn't have the same ring as Genie in a bottle does it?




Laugh - add you favorite fashion police mistake - discuss.




have a wonderful day




2 comments:

Roxie said...

Oh, ROTFL!

It even looks nasty on the model. At least she gets paid for it!

Anonymous said...

S P A N D E X