Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My monsters ---

I snagged these from the facebook of the College Freshman. It's getting more difficult to have pictures of the two of them together - since College Freshman is gone most of the time. There's also a boy starting to appear in the pictures on a regular basis.


Front porch - Sunday evening - March 1, 2009 - 9 inches of wet, nasty, power destroying, snow. I melted snow in containers over candle flame to flush the toilets - does that qualify for TMI? We did grill salmon for lunch on Monday --- yummy


Snuggle buddies on the sofa - this is a favorite picture of the two of them.

The ski trip kids - at Ski Beech in North Carolina.


God I love to see her smile - laugh - giggle like this.
My mom swears that I will miss all the running around that I do for them - we will see. Last night there was NO MaggieGrace stuff - I pulled all the stuff together for the tax lady - fun fun.
Have a wonderful evening.



3 comments:

Lannae Johnson said...

Cute pics...cuter girls! You are truly blessed.

Anonymous said...

Oh to be so young, free, an full of life again!! They are beautiful! You should frame the pic of them snuggling together-so sweet.

ellen said...

These are such beautiful pictures and memories to store forever.
Special memories..beautiful young women.