Tuesday, January 17, 2012

At a loss....

I just got word that a long time customer and friend passed away suddenly last night. He was close to my age. I am sad. I am reflective. I am reminded again that NONE of us is guaranteed that we have tomorrows.

Please hold your loved ones tight. Please do not settle for a mediocre life.

I have big plans for tomorrow - Sure I'll do that next week - I can't wait for the weekend to get here.

We all do it. Then something like this happens and the priority is front and center again.

 So I'm not gonna say too much about these pictures. But MaggieGrace is working on stuffs.

Vintage Lace - glued to Bible pages from a "free" box seriously damaged Bible. A page from Psalms is being used. It always amazes me to see God work. The Psalm that shows through this wing is Psalm 30.  Specifically this verse

"weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." Psalm 30:5



I glue and trim and they now look like this.


I think this angel's name is going to be "Memory"

Hug a loved one --- tell the you love them.

Have a blessed day.

No comments: