Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy New Year -

2011 - so glad to meet you. We are going to have a great time together. I have a wish list of things I want to do. I have an agenda for laughing and celebrating - all year. There are huge and fabulous opportunities lying in wait in the days of this one. So let's get on with it.

I made one resolution -- I WILL NOT TAKE EVEN ONE SECOND FOR GRANTED.

I picked my word for the year -- ABUNDANCE.
1. of a great supply; more than sufficient quantity.
2. great plenty; wealth

While I hope that money will be in sufficient quantity, I really hope joy and beauty and gratitude and all those other blessings will really be abundant.

MaryAnn and I are also continuing our word focus. January is my month and I chose BEAUTY (BEAUTIFUL) and there have already been beautiful moments in the year.

One New Year's Day I was awakened - not by the alarm - but by the song of one very energetic bird singing his little heart out on my smokehouse roof. (a beautiful moment)

I also spent last night enjoying the great outdoors at bootcamp - cold night, but it felt great to run and exercise and spend time with that fabulous group of women - and pushing my body to increase my fitness is beautiful in its own way. We also recorded our measurements - on the WebMD BMI Calculator - I am obese. But I am only 30 pounds from the "safe range" for my height instead of 80. Maybe I will get into those blue pants yet.

Now - I am sharing thses photos just for the fun of it. Notice - I was not intoxicated - but I am also not a teenager comfortable with the whole self portrait thing. We went to hear Uncle Rockstar and the band he sings with for the New Years Eve party. Saw more Tits and A$$ than at a strip club. Young girls in way too small - revealing - tight - short - low cut clothes. And they were "hanging" all over the boys. One day those girls will realize how "trashy" that is instead of being "sexy".
I look drunk here ---


He really looks drunk here.


Notice these pictures were taken seconds apart. And neither of us was intoxicated at all.


Thanks to John for reserving us a table - we had a blast.


Let's see what 2011 brings us. Hope it is great for all of us.

No comments: