Monday, November 05, 2012

A LITTLE MISHAP

We had a little mishap Friday night. 

A part of THE candolier was dropped from above me and hit me in the eye. 

Enter ME with black eye. 



oh well ....

then - there was a second brass light fixture rehab.

but when I took the grody light apart the glass was even nasty...

and the stains were embedded in the glass.


so there was a regroup ----

I taped the panes off




outside to the spray area -- silver spray paint -- these will not be handled much so there won't be much
danger of the paintcoming off.


then I got brave and peeled off the tape and tried some stamp ink.

on the inside ---

silver ink with clear sparkle embossing powder on a lace detail stamp.



leaves a pretty little edge detail on the lamp.

I covered up the center because there will be surprises for the B2B that I really do not want her to see.



Hope you guys are having a better day than me.

Teresa

No comments: