Tuesday, November 20, 2012

WITH THESE RINGS......

 Remember this?

The really pretty "L" monogram from way back in August.

Its been in a baggie in the wedding stuff since the beading was finished.

Well I finally got the measurements for the Scriptures that the ring pillow was going to top. Ben's Grandfathers Scriptures.

I pondered and procrastinated a bit, (some of these projects are intimidating) but I finally decided to make the ring pillow on Saturday morning.

I selected fabrics and some trims and I tried hard to think this through before I started.


These are clip style earrings ---- this is an important grouping ---


After I made the pillow and added the wide elastic lace band that will slide over the Scriptures without damaging them, we tried several embellishments.


This is the final decision below......


It's really soft and and feminine. I kinda hope this will become and heirloom.

Actually this may be a favorite project so far.

25 days and counting........


No comments: