Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It was worth the wait......

So last night, I get home and package #2 was there. Finally. And ladies, it was well worth the wait. A notebook, pencils and eraser. I have to say, this woman knows me well. I love office supplies. And the pencils - each one has an inspiring word on it - my favorite part of this gift. As a matter of fact - I am considering a word project for next year as a creative focus.

Just look at this goodness.

I also worked on a few more goodies last night. Now don't be jealous all of you cigar box people. Yes, these are in a wooden box. One of the work/storage ones that I love. I have even at times put a rubber band around this one and carried a small project around with me.
Tags - punched out of white cards stock - some red mud colored stamp pad ink - and a sheet of artchix images I received in a package from someone. I have a Sizzix die cut system - thank you local best friend - and a tag die with 3 sizes of tags. Last night I stamped and glued and finished 60 tags. 30 more large ones to complete, add hangers, and these little packages will be done.

These are the ones I finished last night. I hang the groups on a portable (cheap) locker corkboard for now. In the studio I'll have space on the design wall for this kind of storage while I'm working.

Tonight, I'll be finishing these tags and then another hat. I have the little quiltlet and a cross stitch pillow to finished before next weekend. Two capes, shoe covers and a crown/hat thing by Saturday. As much as I tried to eliminate the Christmas rush, I still have those two last minute things to complete. And hats - Abby keeps adding friends to the hat list.

As I approach the end of this year, I am reflecting on how this place has changed things in my life. I now consider so many of YOU as friends. I write here regularly and visit with each of you as well. I look forward to comments and I leave many for you as well. My art and craft has improved, my inspiration level has dramatically increased. It has been a good year. I thank you all for the encouragement and inspiration you give me.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Prata said...

Teresa, I take so much inspiration from your energetic approach to crafting! It's great that you are always working on something and I love watching your projects progress!

Have a great day, it's a nice one out there.

Fete et Fleur said...

Hi Teresa, Thanks so much for your visit and lovely comment. Please do come back when you can. I love the tags!! One of my favorite crafting items to work with are old photos and paper. These tags are wonderful!

:<)

Mrs. G. said...

Presents are thrilling...postal magic.

Anonymous said...

there you are package two. i was almost ready to send back up. I love those tags! I got a little behind in mailing so 9-12 will be arriving soon.