Friday, September 21, 2007

I am so tired.......

This is the sign flashing in my world.

There are pluses to this.

I am having lots of time for checking out the ceiling for leaks, spiders, cracks, etc.

I can confirm that the clock on the headboard displays every number correctly through the night and that the little dot that indicates AM/PM works as well - it changes at midnight flawlessly.

I can verify that the man at my address snores only when he is flat of his back.

I can verify breathing still is occuring for everyone at my house.

Yup - complete lack of sleep - for weeks now. A side effect of the medication I'll be taking until my surgery. Here is the list of side effects possible.

1- sleeplessness - got it

2- hot flashes - convinced that the devil has moved hell into my body and fires up those furnaces every night about the time I think I may be able to sleep.

3- attention deficit - not sure if that's part of the medicine - but I can check this off too.

4. Weight gain - surely not that too.

5. irrational behavior - have had that for years but since its listed I can claim it ---- right?

6. irritability - that too - although everyone thinks its because I am can carry the "b" title so well.

7. headache - constant, continual, the most aggravating kind of headache. maybe that has something to do with #1, #5, #6


every side effect on the list - why do I get to be lucky on that and not the lotto number?

No trip to SCAD this weekend. Molly does not want to go if she cannot play ball. We are regrouping on colleges and will be making a true (paid for) skills video for her recruiting packages. I cannot believe I will wind up using all of my sales and marketing skills to send my child to college.

I will be embroidering and quilting at softball games all weekend.

MaryAnn -- in answer to a challenge you issued way back. I will be entering the doll blanket in the local fair this weekend. Let you know how that turns out later.

I hope each of you has a fabulous weekend.















1 comment:

Very Mary said...

I'm so excited you're doing the challenge! I submitted two separate things to two separate magazines, and I haven't heard a thing back. But you know, it's really OK! I'm just glad I tried it out!