Monday, November 17, 2008

finished - presented - well received.

Hey everyone. My weekend sucked. I was out of town and the kidney stone from hell presented itself. So after laying in the bathroon floor and on the sofa whimpering all night Saturday night - I brought my happy little fanny to the hospital emergency room. Drugs - fluids - sleep - today I am still dehydrated but I have that little prize in a pill bottle.

I have presented the program on Artist Trading Cards and online swaps to the Athens Embroiderie Guild. I finished these up and here they are.

The presentation featured many of you my friends. They were amazed by how all these swaps work. They were amazed that I refered to you as my friends. It was a tremendous amount of fun. I was not nervous at all. (Having been the youth director, being in front of a group does not bother me.)

They each selected an ATC to take with them. MaryAnn - the altered book you sent me was a hit as well. They were equally amazed at the fact that you can mail a plastic bottle. My MOO cards were well received too.
It was funny to see all of them deciding which ATC they wanted. I planned for 11 - only 10 showed up.
This is a good thing.
Leave a comment on this post and I'll draw a name on Friday and send you the last ATC from this project.
Have a great day everyone.





5 comments:

Lannae Johnson said...

Oh, Teresa...I'm sooooooo sorry about the kidney stone. Those things have the worst timing, it seems! I'm glad to know you have a "magic pill." Feel better, and let me know if we can do anything. Shall I send the boys over to play while you are taking drugs?! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

I too am so sorry you had to endure the pain and the trip to the hospital.. take easy and get better ... sounds as though you were a smash glad it went well

Queenly Things said...

Those ATC's are exquisite.

Very Mary said...

This is a happy! sad:( happy! post. What a whirlwind you are.

Carrie said...

Oh dear, big hugs for the kidney stones! I've had to take the hubby to the Dr's twice in the last 5 years for that. I so understand the amount of pain you're in. Big, big hugs.