Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jesus Loves ......

The pictures were made by Local Best Friend. He wanted to borrow my camera to take some pictures of a bronze sculpture that he has to plan lighting for. I am amazed at the story of this sculpture.





The children depicted are the owners children. He had this created to include his girls. There is a plaque that reads "Jesus Loves _____,______,____ and He loves you too" I am going to wait until the lighting is complete before I go to see this.





My thoughts......



Come to me. I'll be your Friend. I'll comfort you. I'll hold your hand.



Keep reaching. Hold onto each other. Spread beauty. Spread joy. Spread love. Spread peace. Flowers are nice too.




I'll hold you up. I'm strong enough for us all. Keep reaching for your best. I'm at the center of your being. I'm all around you, too.






God looked around and he saw that it was good. Then it was bad. I came to bridge the canyon between those two states. When you welcome Me the smile is just for you. When you share My words and My grace, the smile goes to others too.


Jesus Loves Me. This I know. For the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong. They are weak, but He is strong.


note - the last picture is a cropping from one of these. I edited it using Picnik. I do not know who the sculptor is. The installation is near Athens, GA.


Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully Inspiring!! Thank you!