Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ON CHOMPING ICE

Another random "bits and bobs" post. Random things that are important enough to dicuss at my house.

Sweet tea is one of the top criteria for choosing a restaurant.

The man at my address takes the little bottles of shampoo from hotels - because he likes the shampoo. I like really nice shampoo - he likes the cheap stuff.

We buy 4 different kinds of deodorant at our house - the girls wear Old Spice Red Zone - yes they like man deodorant.

Everybody uses different soap at our house too.

The biggest thing that bothered me when Molly moved away was her empty spot in the toothbrush holder.

Now that Molly is not there we eat a lot more seafood. If she is home we eat more Mexican.

I tend to eat olives straight out of the jar with a fork.

No one at my house is afraid of the dark. Yet we sleep with the hall light on - because the man at my address gets up at all hours of the night.

Abby was 11 years old before I spent a night completely alone in my house. There are pluses to that activity. I think I could adjust to that lifestyle.

I chomp on ice. The kind of ice is important. Zaxby's has ice nuggets (see photo below) in their restaurants - its my favorite.


How about you --- random nothings please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 cat eats only dry food the others eat dry and can
we have to have good coffee in the house no instant
tp must be two ply and we must have big supply