Thursday, November 06, 2008

FUN STUFF



When Elizabeth was relocating and gifted me with a tremendous amount of creative goodness, this album was part of the loot. I kept it - just for the visual eye candy it contained. There are no photos, the album is full of postcards and other memorabilia.

Since ALL I am working on is those ATC, I'm gonna share some Picnik edited images from this book for all of you to use if you choose.


It is a glorious fall around here. The trees are just about to peak in their fall color. The light is stunning.

We have plans to go to the local art show this Saturday in Danielsville, GA and then I'll be spending the afternoon (maybe) with these two boys. Their mom is one of the organizers of the show and it is a little much to ask them to stay all day. I'm hoping I'll be allowed to take some pictures of my friends and their work to share with all ya'll next week.

I have committed to this show (see Lannae I am committed) for 2009. If there are any other readers in the Athens GA area who would like to get more information please go visit Lannae and leave her a comment.

I am making serious progress on those ATC. I really am excited about sharing them with you when I finish.

Have a fabulous day.





No comments: