Friday, May 15, 2009

excited ----

I so stole this picture from Andrea's place. These are the SWAG tote bags for this weekends little soiree. Gorgeous. Several of the girls are headed to Savannah right now in a hummer limo for a day off shopping. I am jealous.

I didn't sleep well last night. I was afraid I would forget something that I need from the tool box. Or that I would forget my toothbrush or something stupid like that. Well as fate would have it - I forgot my cell phone and my blood pressure meds and had to go back home and get those.

I have been so excited (and nervous about this) until the College Girl (aka Speed Demon) said this to me. "remember when I went on that cruise and you told me - even if you are not really enjoying the food, activities, whatever at this moment - enjoy the experience. You will always have great moments even when things are disappointing. Mom - I had a great time on that cruise and why don't you take your own advice." It's nice when you find out that your kids were listening.

So now the nerves are settled. And weekend of fun for me is about to occur. I looked at Jessi's pictures on her post and realized that all of the girls were strangers too and are all great friends now. Going tonight - relax - enjoy - play hard tomorrow - relax enjoy - party tomorrow night - relax enjoy - leisurely drive home Sunday - relax enjoy --- All good

And yes Lannae - I know you are jealous. But think of how much fun we are going to have planning our event.

Have a great weekend - I'll be back on Monday with pictures.........

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't wait to see what you made! Have fun, I wish I could go with you.

Lannae Johnson said...

I'm really so excited for you and think those bags are too cute! Oh, how I look forward to hearing all of the details - and yes...to planning our event!