Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New art for the mantle.......

I made this today. Although it is not one of my best pieces ever, I do believe that is has a message worth displaying proudly in our house..........

I plan to display this in the middle of the mantle along with baby pictures.


What do you guys think??















Bet I get a look like this one when she sees it.......


We went to court this morning - enter and scan for weapons - quick and dirty - 11 minutes (including the waiting area) and HER 140.00 later - we are out of there. Violation reduced to driving too fast for conditions - no points - no insurance reporting.


LOVELY -----


have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Lannae Johnson said...

I was envisioning that look even before I scrolled down and saw the picture!

Jennifer Schildknecht said...

HA HA HA... You are just as evil as I!!!
No wonder our kids say that we're the same person...

Darla said...

Yep, I'd plant that right in the middle of the mantle.

Darla