Monday, May 18, 2009

WOW!!!!!!

This was the marker at the turn into the neighborhood. The beginning of a weekend worshop and retreat southern style. EN LE JARDIN


Work obligations kept me from enjoying the entire weekend, but the parts of it that I did get to participate in were life impacting.

There was apprehension. Doubt. Fear.

It lasted about 28 seconds - only because that's how long it took me to walk to the door. I was then immediately swept into the generous, gracious, talented, funny, beautiful world of a small gathering of creative women.

The details were stunning.

Jennifer's home was beautiful.

The gardens and tent - amazing.


Several of the ladies were SilverBella friends. Others, like myself, were new to the group. After introductions were completed, we are immediately all friends. There is not a man in my circle who understands that.

This was the best thing I have done for myself in a long time.


Creative energy.

Warm, friendly, empowering people.

Beautiful locations.

Finding that you are being true to yourself.

Knowing that you don't need a man to fix a fairly major plumbing problem. (Go Tiffany)

Refreshed. Renewed. Revitalized.

All this and so much more.

There will be more posts and pictures this week as I try to find the words to describe intelligently. Links to my new group of friends. I know that Karla has a post up already.

I have one word that covers so much of it.

MAGIC

7 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Wasn't it special???? It was so nice to meet you and I love that we got to hear the stories behind the blogs in our circle!!

Jennifer Schildknecht said...

I can't wait to see more!

Lannae Johnson said...

Ohhhh, how exciting! I look so forward to sitting down with you to discuss and seeing absolutely every picture you took!!

Sherry Williams said...

I so enjoyed meeting you, Teresa! It was fun to hear about your life. I especially enjoyed our conversation in Jenn's kitchen while everyone was getting dressed for Suzanne's party. We will have to get together soon, maybe meet in Madison or Social Circle??
Hugs,
Sherry

Roxie said...

This looks like a wonderful time! How I wish I had such an opportunity.

Andrea Singarella said...

it was so much fun, wasn't it?! I was glad we got the chance to meet and laugh and share such a special weekend. I really enjoyed getting to know you! And now it's back to reality.....sigh :)
Hugs,
Andrea

Raesha D said...

I'm so excited that you had such an awesome time!!! YEAH:)