Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can you say D-A-M-N

We are out of practice. Suddenly and without warning, construction and plumbing picked up. We are all over each other, and tempers are short. Whew.




Image above is a scan of a fabric I thrifted. This image will reappear in a project I am working on, but for now you guys are welcome to right click and save it if you would like to.

I finished my other En Le Jardin project. The fairy ball. I took mine back apart and started over, because my fairy image had raindrop marks on it.

The finished ball is perched on my McCoy vase. I like it. Sorry about the picture -- it has stormed here for about 6 days - dark and gloomy.


Here is a better close up of my precious little fairy. I love that the monarch wings match my vase. The fairy nest is lace bits, tulle, and that fab crinkly copper wire stuff. The gold heart charm was a goody from a friend.
Hope you guys are having a great day - I like being busy at work. Tonight the Softball Princess has two games and we have concession duty for two hours.
Then home and hope to get a little creating done.


1 comment:

Darla said...

The fairy doll is absolutely charming. I'll bet it puts off good vibes sitting there atop the vase.

Darla