Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can't get it out of my head.

Image is clickable for you to save and use.

Thanks you all for my birthday wishes - I had a great day and I can't wait to show you one of my favorite gifts.

I have a phrase echoing through my head. I woke up more than once last night - thank you boot camp and extra weights in the weight room, everytime I move something hurts. Any way -- everytime I woke up this phrase was there.

Lannae and I have talked about having a one day art workshop together. I am thinking this would be a great tagline for a January workshop. I am also thinking January would be a great time for a workshop. The holiday stress is over. The winter doldrums could easily be setting in. What better than a mid-morning brunch - followed by an afternoon of creative energy - to pick up the spirit.

Mind you - Lannae and I are just starting to talk about this. I haven't even run this by her. Maybe she won't be upset with me for kinda spilling it here.

Back to the picture and the phrase. I can see that picture used as a part of the welcome package. and will someone please help me identify where I may have heard the phrase.

Here it is ....

Winter-spend the afternoon.............

Have a great day -- feedback please -- especially from you my precious friend Lannae.

2 comments:

ellen said...

It's a lovely picture and one that I will keep in my head/heart since it is hot here and I am a crabby old lady.

Love to you...e, and thanks.

Lannae Johnson said...

So, January, huh?! Just reading this at 11pm - late for me, I know. Now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight with ideas running through my head. You know I'm game for anything :)