Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Celebration


Buy Candlelight (1 Euro)
Originally uploaded by nickphotos
Good Day all of you. I have been receiving greetings via my facebook all day, so I guess I should share with you guys too.

I am officially as old as my mother today. (that would be 29 and holding)

I snagged this picture off flickr - There may be enough candles shown here for the real number.

I plan on working out - then dinner and a margarita later.

Really is just another day though.

Thanks for being my friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! And may you be blessd with many more happy birthdays. Love, H & A

Carrie said...

Happy birthday! I'll drink to you tonight, you drink to me tomorrow! Have a wonderful evening!

Julie Ann said...

Happy happy birthday!!! Enjoy your celebratory margarita!!!

ellen said...

Happy Birthday, dear one! May you have many, many more.
I remember 29, 30, 40, 50 and 60!
I will soon (crap) in three years see seventy. I will take this over not seeing seventy....I just don't understand how I got here so fast..lickety split.

Sending love your way and a celebratory hug.

Andrea Singarella said...

Happy Birthday Teresa! {sorry I'm a week late....just catching up on my blog reading here}
hugs,
andrea