Friday, February 12, 2010

Look

I bought these at a little antique shop in Marietta on Saturday. Vintage pearls. Not an expensive purchase at all. I LOVE THE COLOR.

The little clasp is missing a sparkly stone, but the color of the pearls alone made it worth the purchase. I am going to take it apart anyway and use the beads on the spoon bracelets. Right after I make myself a pair of dangly earrings.

Did I already say that I LOVE THE COLOR? Soft and almost golden - this is going to pair wonderfully with vintage silver handles.

Looks like the south is in for snow - so it may be a good evening and weekend for cleaning and rearranging furniture and some MaggieGraceGoodies.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Oh and did I already say how much I LOVE THE COLOR of these pearls?

No comments: