Thursday, February 04, 2010

When I grow younger

When I grow younger. I'll wear a red velvet ruffled dress, pink and green and yellow striped tights, bright blue UGG's and a polka dot bow in my hair. I'll hold the hand of someone who loves me no matter what. And we will share a chocolate cookie at Barnes and Noble. People will think I am adorable.

And with all the charm and confidence in the world, I will let go of my Grandma's hand, break off a bite of my cookie, and share it with the redheaded lady in the line behind me. I'll tell her she has pretty eyes.......

And she will tear up and cry because I just made her day.

************************************************************************

Yes folks that's how it happened and I wanna be just like that little girl --- don't you.

No comments: