Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What a feelin'..... a guessing game ....


eta - Lori over at Laeroport gets the tags. Thanks for playing - guess I'll have to be more clever next time. I'll give an in use picture tomorrow. Teresa




What could this be? Sumptious grey and a soft soft yarn. Quite obviously I love this stitch, it is the same one from the pink blanket I just finished last night.

We are hammered at work - so I only have a minute to post.

I will send a pack of 10 handmade by me gift tags to the first person to guess what this may be. These will be all purpose tags created by me just for this post.

If there are no correct guesses - I will put all the entries in a bowl and draw one name. All of this fun will end tonight at 10pm eastern time - when I get home and check the comments - so hurry. Note - read carefully - there is a clue here too.

Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I think it is a sleeve. it looks so soft.

Dana said...

IS it ... another blanket?
Whatever it is, it looks very warm and soft:)


Dana
d08@goldingers.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, with that "what a feelin" title, it must be some flashdancy leg warmers. :)

maggiegracecreates said...

lori - you win - I said the first with the correct answer and that my dear is you.

I'll be creating you some tags by the weekend - have a wonderful day.

teresa
more tomorrow

Very Mary said...

I was thinking a warmer, but for a different body part. HA!

Felicia said...

Beautiful dishcloths :)