Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Okay Lace Fans - Day 21




Go here to see what the Queen has done with lace.




Now I don't collect laces as a rule, but I crochet some of my own. I hope my friend doesn't mind if I copy this idea. So last night I stamped and embossed a few tags. Then sat down and worked out the details of the water bottle carriers (thanks for the input) and then made a lace swatch just to try the necklace idea for myself. I definitely honored my committment to 15 minutes


No pictures of any of that. But you are welcome to right click the postcard image at the top. I scanned it to use for my labels.


The glass insulators arrived at my desk yesterday too. Mr. Flea Market brought them in for me. I already have one this color and I adore this dark teal blue glass. Not really sure where these will find a home at my house, but I can promise it will be where the sun shines on them.


Have a great day.

1 comment:

Becky said...

When I was a child we would find those glass insulators everywhere. We lived in teh mountains and would just find them when taking walks. They would look very pretty in a sunny window.