Monday, September 14, 2009

Days 12 and 13

Lots of crochet - it's portable and mindless. Sitting at the ball tournament I managed to finish three long skinny scarves. The one pictured below a hand dyed wool that I bought on clearance. This is a color departure for me. But I like it.

There was also a solid black one and the muted softer toned one in the picture below.

Remember this picture from April 2008. A volleyball dad snoozing in the bleachers. This is Chris - his family owns a bank in this area. A great guy. Obviously not the best chaperone - LOL.

This is my friend Margaret - Boot Camp friend. You can see what she is doing - this was late saturday afternoon. Ready for the funny part - Margaret works for Chris (pictured above). I may start a collection of snoozing in the bleacher shots. But I do know that I am emailing both these pictures to her. Looks like being a good chaperone is not on the bank job description.


One last weekend picture. We went undefeated through the tournament - beating 5 schools - 3 are powerhouse schools. We beat Greenbriar (a mental win that boosted us right on through) and the number one ranked school in the state (Lowndes -Valdosta). We have a hugely full week of ball this week and another tournament next weekend.


Softball Princess perched to listen to coaches' closing remarks. Take a look at that left leg. One very nasty contusion - it looked early Saturday morning like she might not be able to play - but she did. Her shoulder is banged up too - so coach took her out of the batting order and she played defense only - most of the day.

Got home LATE Sat night and then was kinda lazy Sunday. I did solve my tech problems on those three journals - pictures to come tomorrow.


I have a beautiful life.





2 comments:

ellen said...

Funny! I do have to say that the banker looks as if he is lying in a coffin..at least that was my first reaction and I nearly jumped out of my chair! What is Teresa doing here??? Is she at a funeral?

Good show for the team. I really like the scarves.

Becky said...

Love the colors in the scarves!