Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank you -- and bit and bobs

College Freshman - brought this in on Friday --- a lovely pendant from our favorite very wonderful friend in ohio. Me and Miss Molly both may have to fight over this one. You can find more of her goodies by going here . MaryAnn - you are just wonderful to us -- thank you so much.

I hauled an SUV full of crap to the thrift store on Saturday. Feels good to have that accomplished.

Now - true confessions - What do Halloween, Christmas, and Easter have in common? Well at the Atkinson house - all three were represented on the coffee table at one time -- yes - I had icicles off the Christmas tree (and other decorations), in a Halloween candy bowl, and thought about packing them away - while I was eating easter M&M's out of one of the girls easter baskets. To say I am a little behind - gross understatement --------

MY to do list --- button butterflies, inspiration nests, finish a baby shower centerpiece, finish a baby blanket, paint a storefront for relay, crochet flowers for swap for en Le Jardin.

I crossed the centerpiece off the list --- It is really cute and all I bought was a styrofoam circle - Pictures will follow tomorrow.

I still need to lose a lot of weight.

Local Best Friend noted that when I gave up gluten for Lent a few years ago - my migraines decreased. I had two this weekend. Weather changes trigger mine - but giving up gluten did seem to help.

I ate baked tilapia twice this weekend. It was great both times.

I have a new step in front of the studio door - making it so much easier to get in and out.

Hope this finds all of you have a great day -----

2 comments:

ellen said...

Well, darn it..I still have my snowmen out and it has been in the high 70's yesterday and today.
p.s. the necklace is just lovely.

Very Mary said...

Miss A gets her own, Miss M gets her own and Miss Momma gets her own - I'm just sorting thru the right buttons!