Friday, April 24, 2009

FREEBIE FRIDAY SCAN

Right click for your freebie image. A scan of one of my favorite button cards in my stash.

I am such a sucker for vintage graphics and this is one of my favorites. There was one lonely broken button still attached, which I tossed. Kept the card just because I loved it .

Here's how I am using it....
Crocheted flowers ---

Here is the packaging of them and the veneer cards. The flowers to the front and the veneer cards to the back. I saw a brooch the someone made and underneath the pin back there was a little embroidered message. A secret message to the wearer. I loved that idea and that is what I am attempting here - reminding people to look at all angles because beauty IS all around.



One more quickie - a round do dah pendant featuring a vintage daisy trim flower. Wish I had done some of these for Easter. I know some little girls (and some really big ones too) who would enjoy this. In the background. My rose is literally covered with buds. So pretty.


I have a busy weekend - concessions - banquet - shop for the banquet - paint. But not before we go see Reservoir Dogs playing tonite.


Have a beautiful weekend.

3 comments:

tipper said...

Love the button card-so cute. And what a neat idea to share it-thank you. Love your flowers-you're so talented-always makes me want to create when I stop by here.

Lannae Johnson said...

Am I one of those "really big girls" you're speaking about who would love that pendant? I know I must be!

Darla said...

Thanks for sharing the button card. I'll be saving it.

Darla