Monday, October 19, 2009

I got nothin'

Skinny scarves - the result of softball, softball, softball. The girls lost out on their run toward state on Friday.

That red (pink) is a strange novelty yarn. It is by Manetto Hill Yarnery (Aruba in color 162) It looks like strips of diaper liner with little strings attached. It's interesting and I have no idea where I got it or why. I'll try to get a better picture of the yarn because I cannot find anything on the internet about it.

It was a tough weekend in MaggieGraceWorld. I was puny most of the weekend so nothing got done for the Art Show. Rain on Saturday was not predicted by the weather people. Going to a funeral for a friend's 26 year old son was incredibly difficult. That and a trip to the grocery store were about all I could accomplish. I did nap and rest a whole bunch. I do feel better , still no energy and I have a sore lymph node in my groin area that is trying to fight off whatever infection this is.

Tonite - boot camp (i'll take it easy) then beef stew that I left in the crockpot this morning - then MaggieGrace World time.

Have a great afternoon.

2 comments:

Julie Ann said...

What pretty scarves!! I'm sorry to hear that the girls season ended and that you're still sick. Be careful tonight!

Darla said...

Like the scarves, my favorite (you asked didn't you???) is the multicolored one.

Hope you feel fully recovered soon.

Darla