Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Warning - time wasters ahead

http://www.thereifixedit.com ---- for the duct tape / recycling / baling wire lovers out there ----- Hours of funny/ingenious/stooooopid fixits. Notice despite the wonderful engineering feat on this laundry faucet - the damn thing still leaks.



http://www.peopleofwalmart.com Personally, I'm thinking the Man at my Address might just be able to pull this one off.



I left the camera at home. I have managed to piss in my delivery driver's cheerios this morning. My favorite sweater developed a hole right at my left nipple (glad I discovered that before I left home). AND a plumber at our parts counter told me I need a haircut.


Can I call this day off due to lack of enthusiasm for this project?


Have a better one than I am.

1 comment:

Karen Junking in Georgia said...

the plumber is also an image consultant and gives away free advice ? that is a combination one does not see often .. several responses to his suggestion occur to me but I will be good.. cheer up Friday is coming soon