Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy October

An antiques store find. Scanned for you. Had to have it. Going to print these and use some for soldered pendants.

I will also be emailing this to a lady that this reminds me of.

Went by Tuesday Morning at lunch. They had a huge stack of cardstock in 12x12 and 8.5x11 sizes for 1.99 per pack. A great buy. Yes, I stocked up.

Tonight we will be watching a GPB broadcast (see Danielsville info) tonight at the high school media center. Our softball girls have just been ranked (tied with another school) as one of the number one academic teams in the nation by the National Fastpitch Coaches Association. (we are listed as Madison County High School). For those of you who have athletes in your home, you know what a challenge it is to keep up with practices, games, and schoolwork. We are so very proud of our girls. This is the 2nd year they have been ranked. (#3 last year) They finished their regular season play last night - record 22-1 - Region play begins Monday - hopefully we will advance to state.

I'll have a crochet project on the hook - I really, really don't sit still well.

After that - a little time in the studio.

Have a great afternoon.

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Teresa!! You're so right, I DO love it ~ I added a link over here so everyone can enjoy it too!! How cute to use the little ones in charms ~ Thank you so much for thinking of me sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn