Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Good morning my cyber friends. Happy 2008 - this year is a blank slate waiting for each of us to put our mark on it. I started mine early with breakfast that included fruit (gasp - could that be GOOD for me).

I am happy that 2007 is now officially behind me. In so many ways it was the worst year I have had and then in so many it was full of blessings and bliss. I can choose to remember it as the blessings and bliss year. So that is the choice I have made.

I have so many things I want to accomplish this year. I will share them as we go. No resolutions. Just a quiet faith that I can and will make better decisions this year than last. That I have learned a little more about me and that fear can play no role in learning even more. I know that prayer is effective and that God has a plan for me - these things are a comfort for me as I sit here and think of the newness that is today.

I wish you blessings and peace - today and for the rest of this new year.

This is your life - make sure you live it fully.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Vallen said...

Thank you for making last year a wonderful time. May all your dreams take shape in 2008.

Elizabeth Prata said...

Hi Teresa!

Thnak you for your lovely sentiments and thanks also for visiting my blog and comenting so nicely there. I'd love to get to know you better too! I still remember our tentative plan after the holidays for a coffee klatch at The Buzz! Let's pencil it in when there's a break in schedules: elizabethprata @ gmail

kristin said...

you always have such an inspiring message...thanks for another wonderful year Theresa. Happy New Year to you!!! xx