Thursday, January 10, 2008

One horrible nightmare......


of a fat me at my desk - sporting a super short hairdo. And not a bit of makeup - been that kind of day. I am embarassed by my weight but at least if the picture is here - I'll have a comparisson later.
I do have on one of my favorite jackets though. Bought at a clearance sale at rugged warehouse years ago. I pull it out when I need to wear something easy and machine washable. I adore jackets with personality.
Molly and Nicole both prodded me on last night - cold and wet and foggy and late and the LAST thing I wanted to do was walk and exercise. But we did it and yes each outing gets a little easier.
Love the ease of the hair - a couple of minutes with the dryer - no styling tools required - then some "Simply be Defiant" wax and a spritz of spray. I really can't wait for the coloring appointment - deep brown, copper, red, and gold are all in the planned mix.
Last night was busy - church - exercise - get Sunday lesson ready for Molly to teach my class - grocery list - plan of attack for creating this weekend - start packing. Tonight is groceries and finish packing. Fortunately - since I'll be staying in at night - the packing is easy - no dress up clothes.
At church last night - a friend brought me a box of stuff. She is cleaning out and had this box that had been given to her. She has regifted me with stuff. How flattering is that? I think everyone of us crafty ladies thinks that kind of thing is to die for wonderful. There were some things that I will never use and will be passed on - but there were also some things that made me drool and I'll be sharing those tomorrow - no crafts for me last night or tonight probably.
Work this weekend - volleyball next - winter wonderland kids event at church on Sunday the 20th. There will be crafts in the sit still moments.
Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

Would you quit dogging on yourself? I happen to like this kicky new cut and think that you are cute. Let me assure you that in 15 years you will see this photo and think you look most excellent. Enjoy it now.

Darla said...

Love the haircut. Can't wait to see how the color works. I think you'll make a terrific redhead with all those other colors mixed in.

Darla

Fete et Fleur said...

Teresa thanks for being so honest about your journey. I think it will inspire many out there to do the same. I know that it is for me.

My attitude at this point is forget about losing the weight. I just want to focus on getting healthy again.

Hugs! Nancy