Thursday, August 06, 2009

i dreamed in blog post format

yes you read that right. - last night, i dreamed in blog post format. specifically in google reader format. I could see all these little images and words - really weird - my list of things to get done in that format.

what was on the list - funny my brain even categorized them as wip and completed and to be done posts. posting to maggiegrace was not on the list. but here i am. LOL

I KID YOU NOT. TOPICS ---

getting softball princess ready for back to school. (she started today)

getting college freshman ready for back to school.

workouts

housework - i have scaled mount laundry and survived

parent volunteering for school softball duties - like cleaning concessions stand, field house, stocking said things.

add those duties to a full time job - the result - no significant maggiegrace time

I obviously have a serious blog addiction problem -- lol


I even see inspiration details in stupid stuff.


My boss makes starbursts of his cigarette butts out back - I find that more than a little OCD - he says he does this at home too. Even more crazy - I found it blog worthy - that is scary. I may need an intervention myself. Go ahead and laugh.

but now that we have had our fun ---- how cute is this.


Buttons ----- printed on a gift bag. ADORABLE. I was at dollar tree yesterday getting stuff for concessions and work. I saw these hanging in the gift bags. HAD TO HAVE THEM and I bought everyone in the store (6). I try to keep a good stock of quick gift bags and these are so cute - versatile too. I have to go to the other side of town today and I'll be checking there for more of these.

Hope you have a wonderful day -- I may be a bit sporadic until the college girl is settled in her dorm room. Please don't abandon me - I promise I'll be back.

2 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Dreams are funny, aren't they?? At least you didn't dream you were at work all night... only to wake up and have to spend all day there.... :)

Tipper said...

Cute bags! Funny how once you start blogging-you see everything around you as a potential post : ) Hope the returning to school thing is going good-we still have about 2 weeks before it starts for us. The summer went by way to fast!