Monday, August 10, 2009

I have a beautiful life but.........

WHERE THE HELL IS MY GLUE GUN??????

I have looked and looked. The glue gun and the glue sticks are in a black shoe box. I cannot find them. Checked the studio, the cars, the tool boxes, the pile of crap in the dining room and I cannot find it at all. It will surface.


It is a good Monday. The universe left me a love note in the parking lot at work. It somehow formed from a muddy footprint. Cool ---- I love seeing these random hearts and as long as the camera is handy - I will be sharing these with you.



This is finally happening at my house.


He started EARLY Saturday morning. When I found out how early he planned to be there, I jokingly said "if you are coming that early, you better bring coffee." Damned if he didn't. Knocked on the door before 7am - coffee in hand. Apparently I have done a better job training the painter than I have the man at my address. He got a coat of primer on this side of my house. Looks great too.


About the title of the post. Keep an eye out, I'll be using part of the phrase in a collage project very very soon.

Have a wonderful day


1 comment:

Darla said...

Did someone in the family borrow it? I don't mind if things get borrowed but for Pete's sake put them back!

Hope you locate the missing glue items soon.

Darla