Friday, August 28, 2009

maggiegraceworld


maggiegraceworld
Originally uploaded by maggiegracecreates
As you can see from this picture of ONE WALL in the studio, I got stuff. I also got more stuff on all those other walls. (and several other undisclosed locations). I am also getting ready for the art show in November.

Time to hunker down and really focus on inventory and stash reduction. The stash reduction comittment happens routinely and here we go again.

September has 30 days. Even I can focus on not purchasing ANYTHING for 30 days and USE ONLY WHAT I HAVE ALREADY in my possesion for that amount of time.

Come back Monday to see my plan of attack for 30 days of USE WHAT I HAVE. If you want to play along too, I'll have a list on the sidebar of all us "collectors" so we can take off and encourage each other.

THE CHALLENGE STARTS TUESDAY SEPT FIRST -

Go ahead - make you plans - comment here or on Mondays post. You know you NEED to play along.

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

ellen said...

Happy weekend..good no adding to the stash.

Very Mary said...

Oh, I'm totally with you. I am seriously using what I have in major ways these days, and I'm loving it!

Becky said...

I have so much stuff and I need to just use it up before i can allow myself to buy anymore.

Anonymous said...

I have stuff on top of stuff. So much stuff, that I cannot remember if I already have whatever it is I am looking for/"needing". I am so in...
ps..it is only 30 days ;)

Darla said...

Count me in! I love the challenge of using what I have. AND finishing up some projects that are languishing in the black hole that calls it the Trunk of UFO's.

Darla