Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm from earth - how about you.

I parked beside this truck yesterday. Beat up and battered, but the handpainted lettering was still visible. I fell for the the location - TAMPA.USA.EARTH. Yes it was that green. I am betting this person was a little eccentric.

Certainly looks like MaggieGrace is doing nothing. I am slowly building inventory - but the puppy, working out, and the highschool softball stuff have put a damper on things. I'll get back on track eventually.

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll be at the Leadoff Classic Softball Tournament - Danielsville Georgia USA Earth

eta: this is post 800 for me ----- wow may need to plan a giveaway. look next week




5 comments:

Lannae Johnson said...

I have a high school friend who has a daughter playing against Madison Co. tonight - haven't seen her in nearly 20 years. Looks like I might be heading that way for the game. See you there!

ellen said...

Love the truck..the green and happy posting. I look forward to it every day. Take care..love, e.

Julie Ann said...

Hmm... that statement on the truck makes me wonder if there is a Tampa on Mars or something?

Darla said...

There's something charming to be about old pickup trucks.

Congrats on your 800th blog post!

Darla

Karen Junking in GA said...

sometimes I am not sure if I'm from earth or not.... and I do have some doubts about where some of the
"people" I run into are really from.. but I was just in Las Vegas so that is understandable.. congrats on post # 800 and good luck with all your projects