Thursday, December 09, 2010

Do what???????

I opened my internet browser this morning. MSN is my homepage. There it was in big bold living color pictures and text. A brand new word for my vocabulary.

I copied the information because I just know all of you exercise junkies need this...

Sorry for those somewhat less interested - or maybe when you read this you may even decide exercise is quite worth the effort.


Here’s some extra motivation to exercise: A number of women report having an orgasm—or “coregasm”—while working out. But not just any fitness routine can trigger the big-O. As the name suggests, coregasms most commonly happen during an intense core workout, which may explain the wait for the Ab Roller at the gym.While any moderate physical activity can trigger the release of feel-good endorphins and increase your blood circulation, core workouts, in particular, target the same muscles that contract during orgasm. “When you’re doing Pilates or Kegel exercises, you’re working your PC and pelvic floor muscles,” says Sara Nasserzadeh, PhD, co-author of The Orgasm Answer Guide. “It’s probable that feel-good feeling you get from contracting your muscles during core exercises can mimic those generated during genital-stimulated orgasms.”

There you go.

Now having given you that public service announcement, let's move onto some fun stuff.

By now you have probably decided that my work environment is not exactly typical. I sell toilets. I work with contractors and plumbers. There is built in humour with even the names of plumbing items - male and female adaptors - nipples - you've got the picture.

Well - I decided that some Christmas cheer with a twist of fun was in order for our decor.

Check out the wreath.


Yes - I made it.

Yes - it was in jest.

Yes - it is made from a toilet seat.

A more direct picture.

The HO HO HO is made from faucet parts and tools.
Merry Christmas ------
I love my job.
A giving note - I am on day five. What I have already learned is that it's it about INTENTIONALLY looking for opportunities - they do not just present themselves. And being prepared - thinking ahead is important as well.
I am logging this project in a very private manner - I am keeping gratitiudes for each of those 365 days as well - 3 gratitudes for small (or large things) and then a thanksgiving that I was able to give.
to use my best friend's favorite phrase - WE WILL SEE - just how this impacts my life.



No comments: