Friday, August 08, 2008

A second Friday post =======

photo number one - the jonas brothers

all others from the official U2 website http://www.u2.com/












I love the band U2 - have always loved the band U2. Can't explain it, Bono is sexy in a not really the type of guy I am normally attracted to way. Always has been and as far as i am concerned he always will be.






In the last few weeks the Jonas Brothers have attacked at my house in a big way - teenage girls and all.






I have been watching some of the Jonas Brothers stuff (I'm with my teens at my house) and I want to give you some pictures to compare. Anybody else see similarities here??????? Or am I just middled aged and nuts.
Comments people.....






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about similarites but it could be because I don't think anybody looks as good as U2...well Bono really, hee hee. I love them. I have heard of the Jonas Brothers but not their music as there are no teens here. I have the pleasure of the delightful sounds of Spongebob Squarepants, lol. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I personally love The Edge and you are correct, after watching the Jonas brothers for the last month ( my daughter litereally sitting on my lap so I would not leave the room, lol!)The are a little U2ey...
Gina