Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun stuff - lots of linky love.

The picture has not one damn thing to do with this post. I just took it and I just liked how it tuned out after I went to www.picnik.com and played with it.

Karen is making one. Heather is too. Pam too. They all blame it on Rebecca.

I made my cross stitch scrap version years ago. It lives with the friend who knows me the best of anyone.
Looks like everyone is jumping on the "random sampler inspiration pieces" bandwagon and boy oh boy am I inspired. Loving these so much and they will fit perfectly with the STASH DIET PROGRAM. Fix a cup of whatever your favorite internet surfing beverage is and go on a little trek through the blogosphere. Fun stuff abounds. If you find any more of these types of things - leave me a link in the comments. I wanna go see too.
Teaser for tomorrow........ my mother in law called and said "I've been cleaning and I have some stuff for you.
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what you made is beautiful and much more work than the fun little sampler I'm working on.. I did lots of counted cross stitch back in the day.. it would drive me nuts when I messed up and miscounted... needlework is much more fun... no counting!