Monday, January 05, 2009

WHAT IF .....

Happy New Year everyone...

No picture today - I brought the camera but left the cable at home.

Look at those words in the title. I have used those in such a negative way in the past. What if fill in the blank here happens? Worrying over things that may or may not come to pass. Jude, over at Spirit Cloth, has an entire series of "what if" projects - used in a much more positive manner.

I'll be doing a lot of " what if" stuff this year. The first was

What if I send a query email to a magazine editor? Well the answer is --- pack up said projects and send then for professional photographers to work magic with.

That return email caused me to jump up and down and make excited phone calls and so forth.

So it begins. A year of putting MaggieGrace goodies out there for the world to see (and hopefully purchase).

Pick some positive "what if" projects yourself.

Thank you Jude for showing us a new twist on that phrase.

Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Tipper said...

Yay for you!! Congrats is in order on your "what if"

Lannae Johnson said...

So exciting!!! Definitely better than...what if we end up in the emergency room on the 4th day of 2009. Yes, little bit is just fine. I'm still a little freaked out, but he is just like he was when he saw you yesterday (well, except for the addition of a scar on his head!)

Carrie said...

You are so cruel! I wipped to the bottem so all I got was a blur of color. But Thank you, I cant wait to see it.

I can't wait to see what you are putting out for sale!