Friday, January 09, 2009

Help me please....

Before I figured out a good way to keep track, I saved a bunch of pictures to my computer. I am cleaning up the hard drive now, but I want to lock these images in by using the links on my inspired ideas blog. I have no idea how to find these. If this is your image, or if you know who's image these are, and can point me in the right direction, please leave me a comment.

If By asking for this help and posting these, I offend anyone, I am so sorry. This is a plea to make these links and I want to correct my error.


I finished the basic part of my garland last night. It is hanging across my piano right now. I just thought I was in love yesterday, now I know I am in love. When I finish the embellishments I'll repost the entire thing along with details.

I'll be adding some altered votive candle holders to the bag of tricks as well. These little display stands will be used to display some of my wares at my art show display. The paper flowers and sme pattern tissue ones as well are on the agenda for me too.





This gorgeous organizer - would make a perfect addition to my craft bag or tool box. I really want to find a hardside train case (my mama has one but won't part with hers) to alter for a travel craft kit. Just imagine something like this to keep in the backseat (or trunk of the car) filled with little kits like this for stitchery or paper work or ------





I live in an old farmhouse. I am a crafter. I could make these draft blockers. We need these draft blockers. I use rolled up beach towels. True confessions.
Just some stuff for today.
Have a wonderful weekend.





4 comments:

Lannae Johnson said...

Hope your weekend is great as well. See you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I see hard sided train cases like you want from time to time at the thrifts .. for $3-$5 shoot me an email about the details such as size, color etc...

Natasha said...

That case is great! Wonder if it would work in an old briefcase as well?

Very Mary said...

I think I have two of those cases. Let me check and one is yours;)