Monday, January 26, 2009

kidney stone

spent my weekend passed out on percocet or waiting and counting the last thirty minutes to be able to take more percocet.

i feel like death warmed over today.

ETA - if they tell you I am a junkie, they are lying to you. I do not like how the drugs make feel when I am taking them and I damn well hate how not taking them feels right now. I am tired - and my muscles hurt and I feel like I could easily be coming down with the flu. read the insert on percocet - all are the withdrawal symptoms. OMG - I am freaking miserable. There is no way in hell I would ever take drugs for recreational purposes ---- ain't happening.

Misery -

Really just want to go to bed.

7 comments:

Lannae Johnson said...

William told me that he heard you didn't feel well....he didn't quite convey you felt like death warmed over!!! Anything we can do?

ellen said...

Ouch! I hope that you are better.

Dana said...

You poor thing. Hubby had a kidney stone, and the pain was awful! Keep your meds close by!! They told him to cut out tea and any caffine.


Hope you are feeling better real soon! Thinking good kidney stone passing thoughts!


Dana

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the stone.....pray you will soon get relief. H & A.

Carrie said...

big hugs! Kidney stones are the worst. My hubby gets them every 5 years or so. I'm so sorry the medicine isn't sitting well with you.

Janice said...

My husband has had kidney stones 3 times and so I know what you are going through. The first time he had them I thought he was having a heart attack. I had percoset when I had shoulder surgery. They were the worst drug I've ever had. You are having a hell of a time. Hopefully the stones will pass soon. Thinking of you.

Queenly Things said...

I wish I could wrap you in a magic afghan that would relieve all the pain until that darn thing passes.