Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CERTIFIED NUTS......

Yesterday, I brought the flowers into the store with me to take the pictures. My boss - a funny man (no sarcasm there - no way) - looked at them.



Here is the conversation (condensed and edited for appropriate language)



Boss - "what are those?"



Me - flowers



Boss - Don't you have a barn?



Me - uh-huh



Boss - A good sized barn



Me - uh-huh



Boss - where you could make table sized things?



Me - uh-huh



Boss - you have a barn where you could make big things and you work on tiny little stuff like that? I can't even see those without my glasses.



Me - uh-huh - I wear reading glasses when I work.



Boss - crazy



Me - one of the criteria for working here - I just brough in proof to validate my employment status.



Boss (walking off) - uh-huh



Lst night found me spending a couple of hours measuring and making thread lines on linen. I made these "boxes" 2x3 inches and left space between for the trimming to ATC size. It was getting late, but I had to get one of my silk ribbon pieces stitched in.





The flowers are just laying there for now. I'll stitch them on last. Each of these will be a little different, but the idea will be the same for all of them. I'll show you all of them when I get done. I think I am on track to be able to demonstrate the inspiration to completion process.

Next is for my buddy JenB.

Shoe shot of my favorite boots. Got these on today - I finally have them where they are comfy enough to wear all day and walk - dance - play. Love me some cowboy boots. Wear them a lot this time of the year.



Have a fabulous day ------

I've been certified as nuts - how about you.

2 comments:

Queenly Things said...

Oh, yeah, me, too. For a long time now.

ellen said...

I was able without any trouble at all, whatsoever, to reinsert the inappropriate language as I read along. It is one of my talents!