Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Stress...

Picture from the Ruffled Wedding Blog.

I'm tired. The stress of money is real in the construction industry.

LBF has been sick sick sick with the flu and I have been worried.

Planning for a trip to Spain for the College Girl. I am excited for her, but fear is an underlying emotion.

I look at my work schedule, my real world schedule, and my life seems to be just whizzing by from activity to activity.

I want (no - I need) a vacation, but that won't happen in any year in the near future.

Prayer needs for people I care about come far too frequently to my inbox.

My creative MOJO is somewhat absent. I keep crocheting in an effort to just be doing something. Its mindless and I can contemplate my pity party while I do it.

A back rub would go such a long way.

Someone noticing the effort I have put toward making things run smoothly at home would be nice.

Going a full week without someone saying "I need money" from me would be nice.

A real conversation that does not start with "what's for dinner?" "when you go to the grocery store I need" or "there's a ballgame this weekend." would be such a wonderful thing.

I have too many takers and not enough givers in my life right now.

What if the girls go away and I find myself right where I fear I will be? Living in silence - except for the little voices in my head - for the rest of my life.

I am running low on reserves from giving to too many people.

I want to find a picnic in the woods laid out by someone else. All I have to do is relax and enjoy myself. Eat - drink a little. REST. (see picture at top of post.)

Did I mention that I am tired?

Sorry -- pity party today. I'll be better tomorrow.

No comments: