Tuesday, March 02, 2010

MaggieGrace is working.

I have been working on stuff - I promise.

I am almost finished with the current baby blanket. I'll be showing it off in the next day or so.

I am also working on a square for the Georgia Theatre auction quilt. I have my main element completed -- now just to decide the background.

A peek of the main element is below.



And because Lannae wanted to see this --- here is my framed collage from the other weekend.


I thought it would live happily with the Alphabet piece. I was wrong. The are kinda competing with each other. I think they will be happy in the same room, but like siblings sharing a room - they are gonna need their own space.

Oh well - snowing here - again. The ground is turning white and the temp is dropping. We are at work watching this happen.

I hope all of you have a great day.

No comments: