Monday, June 19, 2006

I'VE JOINED THE APRON FRENZY



This was inspired by a post at PAPER THOUGHTS. A work apron. It's for the Fabric Scrap Craft Swap - and it is late going in the mail.

I made it from a remnant my Mom bought at a fabric warehouse sale for me. The rick rack is vintage. There are two scissor loops on the side of a large center pocket. The small cream canvas pocket is sized for a postit note pad. Easy to make - there will be more of this type of apron. I like to keep everything together when I work so I will make one for me and maybe some others will get one too.

I hope swap buddy likes it and will accept my sincere apologies on this being so late.

Modeled by Molly who would not let me show her hair in the picture. Teenager having a bad hair day.

Have a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Very Mary said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! So glad you caught the apron bug:)

Anonymous said...

it's just DARLING!!