Friday, June 16, 2006

THANKS SO MUCH MIKI

I received these swaps too. Sometimes you get really lucky. While I am thrilled with every swap I receive, sometimes you form a special relationship with people. Miki with Iklectik Boutique was my partner before and we have kept in touch. When the scrap craft swap came around, she had my name, and sent me this fantastic purse. The fabric on the lower left corner is almost exacly like one I have on my desk. this girl has got me figured out.

I immediately decided that I would use it as a craft kit. I like it for that because it's shallow enough that I don't have to dig for things. If you read here often, you know that I spend a lot of time at events for the girls so a portable craft is always with me. And this bag is the perfect vessel for carrying that around. The fat quarter is also a favorite. I love this fabric and we have many new little ones coming so I see this working its way into a creation for a new baby.

Thanks to all my swap buddies.

Have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

weirdbunny said...

More swap goodeies!!