Thursday, September 04, 2008

On coming home.....

Karen - over at Junking in Georgia - left a comment about the organized state of my studio. Local Best Friend thinks that is one of the funniest things he had ever heard. See he has seen both the studio AND the house and organized is far from the truth. He said that I need to confess to selective vision focusing with my camera and let you all in on the truth. Well there will be full confession next week, but not today (Abby has the camera and she is gone to Columbus, Georgia) Just know the deep - dirty - truth will be revealed here sometime next week.

Molly comes homes and brings laundry. We get home and crash after all the other parts of our life. Last night it was close to 10pm. We are hardly ever there.

The video shows where we spend many an evening and weekend. I have decided the house may become clean when the softball princess finally leaves. The video is from Abby's first game back and I am just glad I was not the official on this play. Let me know what you think.

I'll be gone tomorrow through the weekend.

Have a great one !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting can't wait for the true story

Anonymous said...

Hope your mother-in-law had a good report. Thanks for checking in on my blog, and I hope your weekend is great. I'll look forward to a Monday post!
Lannae