- tan card base
- a stamp that actually has words, but I was able to stamp off center.
- a russet ink from Studio Calico (after I stamped it, I brushed a bit of ink all around the edges.
- a bit of crochet that I started and never progressed on (imagine that)
- a copper bit with the word written on it.
- a polyester yoyo from Mama Norvan (there are more of these yoyos she used them to make Christmas
wreath ornaments - I'm going to make each of my girls an ornament now that I've located that box)
- and a seriously happy accident in the box with the yoyos. The hanger is a piece of ribbon she saved that had faded to the perfect match for the stamp ink.
I learned how to crochet by watching my Grandmother. I would sit behind her and watch her. Then when I started to actually handle yarn and a hook, she was so encouraging. As was my mama. I am using some favorite bits and bobs on this project since I know I'll be keeping these for me. And knowing that has allowed me to use them without thinking "well I'll save this for ____"
This is actually turning out to be a very fun and enlightening project.
Have a great day.