Wednesday, October 09, 2013
Word today: CALM
All is CALM
All is bright
- blue cardstock tag base
- silver paper scrap
-dark blue paper scrap
- dark grey paper scrap
- glittery bit from a scrap of gift wrap
- a tiny section of a greeting card depicting Bethlehem on the night of Christ's birth
- some stamped metallic tape bits for texture and for the word CALM
- stars punched from glitter ribbon
- a bit of purple toned trim
- the hang tag is pale purple ribbon and silvery metallic threads
Obviously the stash includes greeting cards - kept by me - my Mom - and a wonderful lady named Hester Sartain.
Miss Hester was serene. She was graceful. She was a beautiful woman who took life seriously because she took God seriously. She taught both of my girl in Sunday School for many years and is one of my all time favorite people. Her passing left a whole in my heart and in the hearts of many. Our choir never sings the Church in the Wildwood song without me smiling and remembering her softly clapping or tapping along with the beat. This one is made from one of her cards she saved for me. Thank you Miss Hester --- you made a difference in my life and in so many lives.
Have a wonderful day.