Monday, October 14, 2013
The word for today - PRAISE
My comment on the original post at instagram "Praise God from whom all blessings flow."
And I am so very blessed.
- tan cardstock base (I knew I was covering it completely and it wouldn't show and I have lots of them in the tan)
- a bit of silver hvac duct tape
-black letter stickers
- a bit of a hymnal page.
- vellum from a card - stamped with a cross
- black eyelets (can we just say I do not like to work with vellum - I have a hard time getting it to stick - so I used the eyelets to attach it)
- a red acrylic gem to symbolize the blood shed for me.
-the hanger is grey ribbing, black ribbon and a bit of silvery stuff.
This project is fun - and now that we are well into it, I am pondering what to do about the 30 days of Thankful November.